Wednesday, June 18, 2008



This is some memorial for an Australian war disaster, I think. I don't really know. I found it on Panoramico. Click on it: the details make it very special. If my father had drowned at sea, I would find it to be a moving and fitting memorial. I also like it as it is a mixture of sculpture and architecture.

Our great move is getting closer. So far we have thought mainly of books to sell or throw out before we move. Cathy has just booked movers at 129 an hour. The kids will help and that will reduce the hours taken to move. Minimum four hours.

Not a peep from DM's bunch and William is very worried about his school fees due on July 2nd. Will call yet again tomorrow.

Another nice day at work. I realised on Monday that I now look forward to working with both teams.

No comments: