Friday, June 13, 2008



I saw this dog yesterday as being available at the animal shelter and kept the image to show a client a larger image. I don't know the client's name, but he looks just like one of the characters in "The Never Ending Story". He says he's given up crack and bursts into tears at the memory of his cat which was taken away from him because, they said, he could not take care of it properly. If I was a cat, I would rather live with with a crack addict who loved me and sometimes forgot to feed me, than be taken to an animal shelter where I would be put down if no one claimed me after a few short days.




This is at the Southern end of the Northern line. It reminds me so much of my boyhood and also of dreams I still have of being frustrated by London transport.

No comments: