Tuesday, October 28, 2008



Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down.

'Sure needed it last night, when my cold was so bad. I could not stop shivering on my way home in a very warm coat. The tips of my fingers went all painful tingly until I immersed them in warm water. Although somewhat better today, I will see my doctor tomorrow. The dentist told me I had an abscess in my mouth which may be draining my immune system. Despite all this, I feel ridiculously happy and well settled.

3 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...

Hope you are feeling better, Marc. This bridge photo is fabulous! WT sang "Bridge Over Troubled Water" at his high school graduation.

marc aurel said...

Thanks willow. "Bridge Over Troubled Water" is one of Cathy's favourites. I'm more of a "I'd Rather be a Hammer than a Nail" although they stole that tune, but wasn't it thrilling when we heard their music in "The Graduate"?

Tess Kincaid said...

Yes! In fact, I just saw "The Graduate" on TCM not too long ago and I had forgotten about the great music.