Saturday, October 25, 2008






Here's a meme I found at http://nettl.blogspot.com/

My uncle once: made me a bow out of the same wood the English had used for their longbows.


Never in my life: have I been further west than America's west coast, or further east than Istanbul. I would like to.


When I was five: I was truly happy, even when I cried.


High school was: mainly great. I looked forward to the holidays and, towards the end of the holidays, I looked forward to school.



I will never forget: Gerry, my first desperate love, who threw me over.


Once I met: Alec Guinness when I was too young to know who he was.


There’s this girl I know: who owes me a call, but I'll be darned if I call her first.


Once at a bar: I entertained and charmed two women for about two hours. I now see that it was because of the dangerous power of bi-polar mania.


By noon, I’m usually: up, but sometimes only just.


Last night: again I had a wonderful dream, which later I could no longer remember.


If I only had: not fought.


Next time I go to church: it will be as a favour for my more conventionally Christian wife.


What worries me most: is my children being unhappy.


What I miss most about the 1980s is: the freedom to do exactly as I pleased, having responsibility for no one except myself.


If I were a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: The fool in Lear.


A better name for me would be: Rumpelstiltskin.


I have a hard time understanding: the periodic table.


If I ever go back to school: it will be to finish what I failed at as a young man.


You know I like you if: you see my goofy smile.



You know I'm lying: when I blush.


Take my advice, never: make love to a virgin, unless your intentions are very honorable and sincere. And let me hold my grandchild later on.


My ideal breakfast is: Starbucks mild coffee with soy and their toasted ham, egg and cheese sandwich.


If you visit my hometown. Take a side trip to Niagara Falls.


Why won’t people: put their greatest effort into getting along with each other?


The world could do without: moi


My favorite blonds are: My father, Kirsten Dunst, and almost any Swedish girl in England in the sixties.


If I do anything well, it’s: not obvious. I like to fade into the crowd.


And by the way: I can retire in 745 days.

1 comment:

Tess Kincaid said...

Rumpelstiltskin made me laugh.