Sunday, January 18, 2009

I got this going back on her blog here (to her post of Nov 30, 2008.

Five names you go by:
H

Boo
Pooh bear
Pooh bum
marc


Three things you are wearing right now:
Lined jeans

compression socks
bracelets from xmas cracker

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
Desperate housewives to be on again

30 rock first season dvd
lost dvd machine

Three people who will probably fill this out:
I never can tell. Pass


Two things you did last night:
Blogged late

Made a peanut butter, mayo sandwich on commercial ten grain

Two things you ate today:
Starbucks low fat turkey bacon style breakfast sandwich

Spaghetti with garlic heated in extra virgin PC olive oil

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
William

Cathy

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
Go to work

Probably fall asleep on the train

Two longest car rides:
With my father, Paris to Barcelona, it's when I first got to know him.

With my son, on walkabout, when he turned thirteen.

Two of your favorite beverages:
PC Orange Pekoe with soy milk

Starbucks chai soy latte

Two sports you watch on TV:
Grand slalom

Pole vault

Three people you have on speed dial:
Boss

Brother
Mother's bedside in her nursing home

Five items in your wardrobe that you never wear:
Converse all stars

At least four pairs of trousers that are waiting for me to lose 2 inches off my waist

Three last books you read:
Hiroshige
Elements of Design
His Dark Materials

Three weird OCD tendencies you have:
Taking my meds in the same order

Ordering my pockets always the same
Adjusting, tidying, cleaning and arranging with an internal monologue about how clueless all the other workers are

Five presents you got from Santa as a kid:
My parents did not believe in Santa for kids, but a store Santa once gave me a rubber figure of a gnome in order to shut me up, since I would not stop crying. I remember my terror


Three of your most visited bookmarks:
http://www.geekbrief.tv/#menu
You Tube
Wikipedia
The Internet Movie Database (IMDB)

I know that's four, but I had to mention Geekbrief

Two items on your wish list for this Christmas:
It's a bit late.

I most wanted to please my recipients.
I asked for Norah Jones and sweet William got me four CD's

Five things you can see right now:
Cathy's fine pictures of Big Sur, framed
The Rubrick's cube which William gave me Christmas before last
Cathy' s new coffee cup
An open package of Werthers, mmm

Five things on your fridge:
Taxi service magnet
The huge roasting pan
Matthew's papers, which he keeps inside the pan

Two items/objects you own more than 10 of:
(Back to the OCD) I just bought home a bag full of these little cardboard things every other worker just throws away. I LOVE large collection of such things. Drives Cathy crazy.

Cinema tickets

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Cool! It was fun wasn't it???

Worried about the peanut butter and mayo thing though :/

marc aurel said...

what's wrong with peanut butter?

Natalie said...

Nothing on it's own :D