Sunday, September 7, 2008


Our cat is huge, but not quite this big.



Of all the Google image cats she looks most like this one. In fact, hold on, I might have a picture of her.


In fact, I have three.
.

Yes, that's her work on the armchair.


She looks evil, but she is really very cute.


And she has the softest fur of any cat I have ever known. The thing is she barely tolerates us petting her, unless she is hungry, which is fortunately often. Then, like all cats, she will lie on my book, scratch at my newspaper, or walk up and down on these keys as I try to type. I think we love her the more since she is so disdainful of our affection.

5 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...

Aww! She's sweet! :)

Theresa Williams said...

That's a beautiful cat.

Edward Hegstrom said...

I find with most cats, the amounts of evil and cuteness pretty much equal out.

AphotoAday said...

Adorable -- I've got a tuxedo cat like that too...

Theresa Williams said...

Hi Marc, thanks for stopping by my house (blog)and commenting on my Buddha quote. :-) Hope you and your cat are well!