skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Aurel's laurels 2008 to 2012
Monday, September 22, 2008
Fell asleep at work this morning. I woke out of a very pleasant forgotten dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Get the
Maukie - the virtual cat
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Alt130=é,Alt138=è, &fmt=18
canadian affairs
Roads and Rocks
Photo Portraits
Translation gismo
Blog Archive
►
2016
(6)
►
April 2016
(1)
►
February 2016
(3)
►
January 2016
(2)
►
2015
(5)
►
October 2015
(2)
►
April 2015
(1)
►
January 2015
(2)
►
2014
(1)
►
December 2014
(1)
►
2013
(13)
►
July 2013
(1)
►
April 2013
(1)
►
March 2013
(1)
►
February 2013
(2)
►
January 2013
(8)
►
2012
(45)
►
December 2012
(3)
►
November 2012
(2)
►
October 2012
(1)
►
September 2012
(1)
►
August 2012
(3)
►
July 2012
(5)
►
June 2012
(2)
►
May 2012
(8)
►
April 2012
(8)
►
March 2012
(2)
►
February 2012
(4)
►
January 2012
(6)
►
2011
(72)
►
December 2011
(6)
►
November 2011
(3)
►
October 2011
(2)
►
September 2011
(5)
►
August 2011
(10)
►
July 2011
(13)
►
June 2011
(2)
►
May 2011
(6)
►
March 2011
(2)
►
February 2011
(13)
►
January 2011
(10)
►
2010
(98)
►
December 2010
(7)
►
November 2010
(6)
►
October 2010
(7)
►
September 2010
(6)
►
August 2010
(2)
►
July 2010
(3)
►
June 2010
(7)
►
May 2010
(11)
►
April 2010
(15)
►
March 2010
(12)
►
February 2010
(17)
►
January 2010
(5)
►
2009
(175)
►
December 2009
(11)
►
November 2009
(8)
►
October 2009
(12)
►
September 2009
(6)
►
August 2009
(14)
►
July 2009
(17)
►
June 2009
(9)
►
May 2009
(15)
►
April 2009
(10)
►
March 2009
(19)
►
February 2009
(20)
►
January 2009
(34)
▼
2008
(301)
►
December 2008
(23)
►
November 2008
(23)
►
October 2008
(25)
▼
September 2008
(33)
"eeeyong", I went, holding a tiny model spitfire a...
Loin du VietnamWhen I was quite young I shared a T...
This http://www.geekbrief.tv/#menu is such fun, th...
No title
The Rules:Answer the questions using only one word...
Can anyone point me too an interesting pro Republi...
What are the differences between jewelry, jewelery...
I love the different colors of lights shining on t...
Awoof.Google image labeler: almost as much fun as...
Very excited about doing the MP3 game on Saturday....
thrilled that http://improveverywhere.com/ is here...
Fell asleep at work this morning. I woke out of a ...
Have I shown this picture before?
Recently I have been looking at "six sentences", b...
Six sentences off the top of my mind.I don't know ...
This has a dream like quality Movement,but, if i...
Speeding through "The Subtle Knife".
No title
9 boxes X 8 left out
Monday, Monday, so good to me.
I don't usually post pictures that have been photo...
I've loved you for a long long timeI can't pretend...
Thing to do when your sick:1) Bold those you have ...
Got more sick at work as the day unfolded. Came ho...
Workday at home after rough night with twenty five...
I'd like to spend about half an hour here all alon...
Our cat is huge, but not quite this big.Of all the...
Spent most of the day yesterday driving around wit...
Took SS back to hospital. Praying for myself for a...
I was looking for an image of a hypodermic needle ...
I took SS to hospital today. Not quite as frantic ...
I thought this was Edward Hopper. It is a photogra...
Drove into the city twice to help David move out o...
►
August 2008
(24)
►
July 2008
(15)
►
June 2008
(24)
►
May 2008
(24)
►
April 2008
(17)
►
March 2008
(50)
►
February 2008
(24)
►
January 2008
(19)
►
2007
(3)
►
December 2007
(3)
welcome, followers.
Blogs I love. I can only keep up with this list by reading the most recent.
WORD UP: a scrabble blog and podcast.
-
A Window to My Soul
-
High Desert Diva
-
sixtyfivewhatnow
-
JAMES KARAS - REVIEWS AND VIEWS.
-
London Tweets
-
Just pleasantly floundering around.....
-
The Writing Instinct
-
ART and ARCHITECTURE, mainly
-
AAV
-
Studiamo Italiano
-
Mark Borkowski - Mark my words - Borkowski Blogs
-
ChaosOrderBeauty
-
Almost Faceless
-
Fat, frumpy & fifty...
-
From Belgium with love
-
please sir
-
Italian for beginners
-
SixtyUp
-
The start of the rest of my life
-
Flapdoodle
-
REKlektikos
-
Have genes will travel
-
Bipolar Disorder Magazine | Bphope.com Blog
-
FRENCH FANCY MOVES TO KENT
-
Abe Lincoln Blogs
-
loose engrams
-
Life in Shades of F-Major
-
Oddball Observations
-
No Hard Chords
-
Life at Willow Manor
-
MUG OF STRONG TEA AND A CHIP BUTTY...
-
The Alumnae Theatre Company's Blog
-
Workman's Waste of Time
-
70 Plus and Still Kicking
-
third-storey window
-
Sensational Walkers Group
-
Sarah Laurence Blog
-
a photo a day - photos by Donald Kinney
-
Shouting At Street Lights
-
A VERY GRAND PRESSIGNY
-
WallerBlog
-
The Sartorialist
-
Tom Stephenson
-
The Word Mechanic
-
Not Waving but Drowning
-
Thought Bubble Portal
-
Playing games in Google Earth | Google Earth Blog
-
lori times five
-
When I Was Your Age--A memoir
-
Lupus in Flight
-
shrinkrappercarol
-
shaistatayabali.blogspot.com/http://shaistatayabali.blogspot.com/http://shaistatayabali.blogspot.com/http://shaistatayabali.blogspot.com/
-
Michael Van der Tol Photography Blog
-
She Writes
-
Not Exactly Rocket Science
-
Big house in the big woods... The Sherman Journey
-
Cali Lewis
-
English Buildings
-
One Man's Travels
-
My Life Now and Then
-
Words, words, words (and phrases)
-
News From Nowhere
-
Costo
-
studiamoitaliano.com
-
Hôtel DaDa
-
a vagabond's sketchbook
-
The French Factrice
-
Blog Princess G
-
Halfway To France...
-
THE VIEW FROM THIS END
-
Dick Cavett
-
A Moment Of Miscellany
-
Contributors
kim for marc aurel
marc aurel
No comments:
Post a Comment