Sunday, May 3, 2009

After two weeks I am at the sports club at last. Is it emptier than usual because people don't want to come to public places in this flu scare? The thought crossed my mind as I sat alone in the sauna. The woman next to me on this computer is on her cell phone and told whoever she is talking to that she just ran ten kilometers for the club. Perhaps that is where all the sportifes are. I found a lovely flower from a Turkish flckr photographer called svelde, but the club won't let me save it so that I can load it here, I have never been able to remember which is 'down loading' and which is 'up loading', so now I just say' loading'. Blah, blah, blah just wasting time before I get Cathy.

3 comments:

Rosaria Williams said...

The scare is everywhere.

French Fancy... said...

this upload download dilemma is quite strange, isn't it.

marc aurel said...

Perhaps we should coin "sideload" for both.