I went riding on my new old bike. Soon I will have my new old bass and a funny ashtray from Florida, where it is already too hot for me. Now is perfect for sunshine days, but down by the lake the air is saturated with midges. Who eats them? (And when does the food chain come to my table?Voici les questions du jour qui se leve en ce moment,
Enjoy The View
-
I wish I could remember taking this photograph, but I can’t; after all, it
was a long time ago. I must have been up Clifton way, looking down over the ...
9 hours ago
2 comments:
Oh that magnolia tree is just superb.
It is. It's in front of quite a modest house in a neighbourhood, which has become very expensive. Perhaps the tree itself will bring the value of the house up to the same level as better appointed houses on the street.
Post a Comment