Saturday, February 6, 2010

I've just noticed the pun in the fact that when I go from my desktop to my blogger account I have to click on "My Account". So, anyway, this is my account of how my teeth hurt. If the pictures herewith were of me it would not be surprising, (except in the case of the first one. He's not feeling anything), but my teeth are healthy. It's just that my new dentist has mended the right side of my mouth, which had too many teeth missing at the back to chew on for the last twenty years or so and I can't get used to the strain on that side of my mouth. My jaw aches every afternoon and evening. I think I'll have to get her to take that little bridging work out again and go back to chewing all my food on the left only. Isn't this passionately interesting?




No comments: