Well I don't know: I had arranged to meet Marc and a friend of his out at Pape, but it is raining cold rain and C was a bit miserable on the phone from work and , well, I called Marc and kind of cancelled and now I feel much better for it, despite the fact that I do often cancel with him.
Today I had to cut off some men quite early and I found treating men like children strangely tiring. Of course it is the end of a full week. I said to Kirk H yesterday that I would like to work four hours a day and worked out going home that I don't do more than four hours work a day anyway.
LA TRAVIATA – REVIEW OF CANADIAN OPERA COMPANY 2026 PRODUCTION
-
*Reviewed by James Karas*
The Canadian Opera Company is reviving its 2015 production of *La Traviata*
for the second time. The redoubtable production by...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment