Friday, April 17, 2009

I guess that in Northern climates all over the world we are thrilled to notice that spring has really arrived. I was in my T shirt on Queen Street just now and the temperature is due to rise to twenty tomorrow. The two youngest are celebrating their birthdays by throwing a party in our house tonight and we are giving them our absence by going to Hamilton for the night. The plan is to be in The Royal Botanical Gardens tomorrow morning. By the afternoon we will have rain and maybe even a tornado. My new pleasure is watching the world weather reports on BBC World. Its 30 in Mumbai and very humid.


5 comments:

Si's blog said...

You all get tornadoes?

BBC is great. Wish I had the time to watch their news along with blogging, tutoring, etc.

Rob said...

Each spring seems later then the one before. I am now questioning why I live in the northland. I too enjoy the BBC, but on a more limited basis. We only receive 1/2 hour BBC World news reports.

AphotoAday said...

If you need to get warmed up -- it was in the 90's yesterday around here in the San Francisco Bay area...

Tess Kincaid said...

Happy Spring~!

Rosaria Williams said...

Hi Marc. I tagged you for a meme on my blog. I thought you might be game.