ELLE
-
The reality of true sado-masochism is not a bit of BDSM fun and games in
the bedroom, it is the horrific brutality of violence and rape and the
complex psy...
:: forever and ever ::
-
hello dear friends, if anyone is out there still...thank you dearly for
reading...so much catching up to do, my poor blog. but this happened last
weeke...
Are you tired of being lied to?
-
I have been silent for some time now. I was very busy sorting out all the
contradictory and devious informations being fed to me by mass medias all
more o...
A Winter Wonderland
-
A village scene in the snow
It is a bit of a shame, but snow around my area is a rarity nowadays. We
only get a splattering maybe once every couple of ye...
New Blog
-
I'm leaving Blogger and Google and moving to a new site. I'll keep this
blog up for as an archive. But this is the last post I'm making here. You
can find ...
Move Over, Ronnie Burkett
-
Mention shadow puppets and most people think of making rabbit or cock
shadows with their hands during an overhead presentation in primary school.
But sit...
The Victorian Bushfires - Remembering
-
A peaceful space and supportive thoughts. It's an entire year since the
devastating bushfires in Victoria, Australia - when so many families lost
their li...
A Makeovah
-
Yes, I did spend my entire summer in Los Angeles. Yes, it was incredible.
No, I didn't blog about it, and here's why: I BARELY HAD TIME TO EVEN EAT.
Serio...
No comments:
Post a Comment