Inauguration Day
-
*It's in the Wing Span, Stupid!*
Reason can take you only so far--
A stone, even a stone,
isn't certain to stay uncut.
Birds like us, with shallow br...
What do YOU do with anger?
-
My father was prone to angry outbursts! By that I mean that whether he was
feeling humiliated, vulnerable, fearful, powerless, disappointed, anxious,
hurt...
:: forever and ever ::
-
hello dear friends, if anyone is out there still...thank you dearly for
reading...so much catching up to do, my poor blog. but this happened last
weeke...
Weird
-
Most students of English are familiar with the "i before e, except after
c" mnemonic rule of thumb. If one is unsure whether a word is spelled
with t...
Postscript One
-
Except for the weather, and its aftermath, life seems to have slowed down
to a crawl for us, my husband and me, until last Thanksgiving. Thanks to
the In...
Are you tired of being lied to?
-
I have been silent for some time now. I was very busy sorting out all the
contradictory and devious informations being fed to me by mass medias all
more o...
New Blog
-
I'm leaving Blogger and Google and moving to a new site. I'll keep this
blog up for as an archive. But this is the last post I'm making here. You
can find ...
The Victorian Bushfires - Remembering
-
A peaceful space and supportive thoughts. It's an entire year since the
devastating bushfires in Victoria, Australia - when so many families lost
their li...
Hello
-
I haven't been able to access blogger.com for two months now. Now it seems
we have limited access here. I still can't access others' blogs.
I'm doing good....
No comments:
Post a Comment